WE OFFER COMPLETE AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES
We Believe in Honesty & Great customer service
Our recommended preventative maintenance services include:
- Oil change, lube and filter
- Tire rotation
- Brake and transmission fluid replacement
- Clean fuel injector
- Air filter inspection and replacement
- Transmission inspection
- Radiator inspection and service
- Fan and belt inspection and replacement
- Vehicle Inspection
- Air Conditioning service
- Battery inspection
- Factory scheduled maintenance
Our 5-star repair service includes:
- Brake Services
- SMOG CHECK
- Tires & Alignment
- Engine services & repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Electrical systems service and repair
- Steering & Suspension Services
- Heating & Cooling Services
- Alternators, starters, and ignition Service
- Cooling system repair (A/C)
- Timing Belt
- Water pumps
- Fuel pumps & lines repair
The Smog Check Program is an important part of the State's efforts to improve the air we breathe. Smog Check inspections are designed to identify vehicles with excess emissions so they can be properly repaired. The Program has greatly reduced air pollution created by millions of cars in California.
If your DMV registration renewal notice requires a Smog Check, remember to take the notice with you. This will help ensure that the correct vehicle information and test results are electronically sent to DMV.
How can I help my vehicle pass Smog Check?
Performing regular and proper maintenance according to your owner’s manual and not tampering with the emission-control equipment will help improve your vehicle’s chances of passing a Smog Check. If the “Check Engine” light comes on, get your vehicle repaired as soon as possible – do not wait for the vehicle’s next scheduled Smog Check. A blinking or flashing light indicates a malfunction that should be addressed immediately to avoid serious damage to the vehicle. Check your owner’s manual for repairs that may be covered under your vehicle manufacturer’s emissions warranty.
Visit us today
1821 E. Katella Ave.
Orange, CA 92867
Phone: (888) 510-6970
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM